2012年10月19日星期五

The seller advertised the dress I purchased as new




I buy and sell on eBay. I purchased a dress (NWT) last week and it arrived today. It was delivered in a Tyvek plastic bag. When I opened it, the dress had been very badly scrunched up inside a plastic bag to make it fit in the package. The dress was damp, as if it had been packed while it was wet and the dress smelled pretty bad. It clearly is from a smoking household, plus smells like it was mildewed or moldy.





It did arrive fast, it is washable, it did have the tags on it and it was otherwise as described.





Do I just send her an eBay message and tell her how I feel? Or do I just Mulberry Tote Bags let her go on selling stuff this way and not leave feedback? Do I see how she reacts and leave feedback after she responds to me?





It is really odd that the dress was damp when you received it. In a situation like this, I would email the seller and let them know what happened. My feedback and DSR scores I leave would reflect how she handled my initial email to her.





A couple of things to consider about this transaction:





* Does she consistently sell clothing?





* I had a friend whose packages consistently smelled like smoke. It took her a while, but she figured out her substitute postman smoked in the vehicle.





The Seller might be new to selling clothing and isn aware of what she is doing. I think after you receive her initial email I would give Mulberry Tote Bags her some tips to help her transaction go better. Sometimes people can be completely unaware that some small things they do Mulberry Shoulder Bags can affect the clothes they are selling. I hope your seller is receptive to your criticism, and she realizes how lucky she is to get a kind, compassionate buyer who gives her the benefit of the doubt BEFORE they leave feedback.


没有评论:

发表评论