2012年10月16日星期二

Are wedding dress alterations <a href="http://www.mulberryoutletbag-factory.com/Cheap-mulberry-alexa-bags_c61">Mulberry Alexa Bags</a> at davids bridal more expensive than going to a tailor some where else




My mom sews but we still used the bridal salon seamstress. She did a fantastic job. I was really impressed when I met her.





My mom won touch wedding gowns b/c of all of the work involved. She doesn enjoy sewing that much. Unless you know someone that does alterations and can do wedding dresses - likes it - don risk it. I know someone that is one but I didn know if she was still in the area. It had been a few years. I didn take a chance and the woman I met seemed so great.





Consider the importance. Now if you don feel comfortable with the seamstress - I would think you would get to meet with one then take it somewhere else.





I have a friend, who is actually my maid of honor, that used to work in the alterations department at David Bridal. It may seem a bit pricey, but they won ruin your dress. Some dresses depending on layers of fabric and kinds of fabric will fall differently. Some tailors can handle it, some cannot. If you get them done somewhere Mulberry Women Purses else, and the mess it up, you have to deal with it. If you get it done at DB, they have to deal with it. Their dress, their company, their fault, you see?





The prices they quoted you aren unreasonable for what you are needing to have done to the dress. Taking a dress in can be extremely difficult depending on the amount of beading or detailing. This Mulberry Factory Shop is because the seams need to line up correctly as to not ruin the look of the dress. It is difficult and time consuming for the seamstress.





The bustle and hemming prices are about par for most places that you would go because the wedding gown isn the same as the black dress you wear to a dinner party.


没有评论:

发表评论