2012年10月19日星期五

February 2013 Birth Club




I'm 5-6 wk pregnant and am a bridesmaid at about the 20 wk point. This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to expect. I ordered the dress one size bigger than normal but am wondering if I should call and try to get it one more, two more?, sizes bigger - if they'd let me. Then, of course, I'm worried that I could get Mulberry Women Purses the bigger size and then miscarry and then have some serious alterations. Fortunately, I think the cut is pretty forgiving in the belly area. I'm 5'5 and 135 lbs. Any suggestions?





Im on the same boat!! My bestfriend is getting marrie in october. We order our dresses in march and i just picked it up last week then found out 3 says later i was prego. I called davids bridal an they Mulberry Shoulder Bags were awesome enough to exchange the dress at no cost. They also told me to come in and use there baby bump to try on another dress. I also asked them not to tell the bride as we are not telling ANYONE till the end of august because we had a loss before this pregnancy. Mulberry Alexa Bags They were fine with that. Im glad that i was able to handle this so easily with out stressing the bride out for her big day!





When I was prego w/ #2 I ordered a size 2 dress before I found out I was expecting. The wedding was to happen when I was 8 MONTHS PREGNANT! I couldn't exchange due to the dye lot factor. Luckily, the dress was VERY forgiving as it had 2 seams that ran along the sides. I found myself a fantastic seamstress and she made it work. At the risk of it being completely too big up top and looking all wrong, I wouldn't go any bigger. Just make sure you find yourself a really good seamstress (many times they're not at the dress shop) and I think you should be fine. Good luck!!脗


没有评论:

发表评论